Saturday, February 5, 2011

February 5, 2011

Had a cup of tea at the new Bouldin Creek this morning, waiting on students...
-2.00

...and tipped the waitperson.
-1.00

On the way to Teresa's apartment for Rosalinda's baby shower, I stopped to get some sodas.  I also, for some reason, bought a large Coors Original beer.  I think the combination of the beautiful day, the Tejano music, and the prospect of a free day, the beer sounded great.  Of course, I didn't bring it into the party, and had the intention of drinking it afterwards.  Now that I've made it home, had a large orange juice, and planted a small garden bed, I don't really feel like drinking it as much as I did.  I think I just might, however, just to see how it goes down.  I haven't had any booze in a week or more.
-7.34

No comments: