Monday, January 10, 2011

January 10, 2011

Stopped for some fruit and pan dulce for the first day of class today.  Used Mom and Dad's Christmas present, which was some HEB money.  The cards were cleared out, and I owed a cool half dollar or so.
-.29

After the first day of class, which was lovely, I wanted to get out of the office and have a little pho.  The cold came today, and pho sounded better than any reheated leftovers at my desk.  The food was hot and good...
-7.53

...and the service was nice, too.
-1.47

After work, I went on a run for some more baskets for books.  In an effort to save time and gas, I stopped off at Dollar General, and was unable to find what I was looking for.  I did, however, find some thumb tacks and a pair of corduroy house shoes.
-6.50

Went ahead and made the trip over to Dollar Tree, where I knew they had my buckets.  I bought some.  Fifteen of them.
-16.24

I had to stop to print and laminate some game boards at Kinko's because our printers at work stink.
-8.62

Finally, to finish the shopping trip, I stopped at City Market for some beans and tortillas, avocados and jalapenos.
-14.84

I'm sick of spending money today.

No comments: